Clinical applications of Hypnotherapy
Below is a sample of the problems that can be addressed using hypnosis:
- Stress Disorders & Management - anxiety, asthma, hypertension, arthritis, IBS, gastric problems, cardiovascular problems, migraine, tension headaches, decreased concentration, lack of energy, tension, frustration, panic attacks, irritability, etc.
- Unwanted habits - such as smoking, nail biting, bed wetting.
- Eating & Appetite Disorders - obesity, anorexia nervosa, bulimia and unhealthy lifestyle habits.
- Lack of Confidence - public speaking, shyness, stage fright, blushing, etc.
- Social Disabilities - speech disorders, tics, tremors, etc.
- Improve work – exam nerves and study.
- Enhance sporting performance - self-confidence and achieving potential.
- Phobias - fears and compulsions.
- Emotional problems - and inhibitions.
- Deep relaxation - reducing stress and tension.
- Gynaecological problems - PMT, infertility, obstetrics, pain management in childbirth.
- Skin problems - eczema psoriasis, dermatitis.
- Pain control - minor surgery, dentistry, arthritic pains, aches and pains.
- Psycho sexual - problems...
- ......and more
Hypnosis can also assist, ease and relieve the suffering for those with conditions such as M.E., M.S., Cancer, HIV & AIDS related illnesses, etc. Whilst it may not be possible to obtain a cure, techniques and treatments are available which can assist in the relief of distressing symptoms and help clients come to terms with their illness and bring about a significant and beneficial change in the quality of their life.
Where a problem is due to habitual conditioning (habit formation), accumulated stress or unresolved events in your past then hypnotherapy can be used to access and re-programme this conditioning which is sustained and active at the subconscious level.
Hypnosis is effective with goal setting. It can help you to remove the subconscious challenges, obstacles and limiting beliefs that are sabotaging your goals and help you to move forward in a positive and confident manner.