Course Fees and Dates
The course includes:
- Extensive lecture notes (on CD and printed).
- Detailed scripts for many of the problems you are likely to meet.
- Mentoring during and after the course.
- CDs of music suitable for hypnotherapy sessions.
- Insight CD solutions Deep Relaxation CD
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided each day.
Contact me for dates of the next course.
The dates of the 2013 course are as follows:
- February 16/17
- March 2/3
- March 16/17
- March 30/31
- April 13/14
- April 27/28
- May 11/12
- May 25/26
£1300 spread over three installments
£1250 if paid prior to the course by cheque or bank transfer
You will have ample time to complete your case studies and your examination.
On graduation you will be eligible to join the General Hypnotherapy Register.
Please go to www.general-hypnotherapy-register.com
to discover the benefits of
membership. This qualification allows you to become fully insured to practice
For more information:
Most people have questions to ask before committing themselves to the course. Please feel free to call me for a chat, I will be happy to discuss the course with you. If I’m busy, we will arrange a time to suit us both. Alternatively you can email with any questions you may have. A full syllabus will be sent to you on request.
Formal qualifications are not essential; the most important requirement is your experience of life, a desire to develop your talents and to help others.
At a glance summary
- Save £100 when you pay for the course in one instalment.
- If you prefer you can pay in four instalments.
- Gain a recognised and insurable qualification.
- Learn a satisfying and rewarding skill.
- Great opportunity for personal development.
- Run your own business.
- Add to your existing skills to enhance your business.
- No formal qualifications required.
- Small class size to ensure personal attention, individual tuition and supervision.
- Course validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Practical training spread over seven weekends gives you time to absorb the information and practice your new skills between tutorials.
- Telephone backup and mentoring.
- Extensive supervised practical 'hands-on' experience.